- Register and pay for all classes online or through the MINDBODY app
- We do not offer any refunds on purchases
- Classes, packages, and memberships are non-transferable
- Class and membership expirations cannot be extended
- A liability waiver is required for all class, workshop, and party participants
- Studio clientele must be 18 years or older; only persons registered for classes/workshops/parties are permitted in the studio
Class Cancellation Policy:
- Please cancel class online or through the MINDBODY app.
- Cancellations within 4 hours of class time will forfeit class credit, unlimited members will be charged a $5 naughty spanking (auto deducted from account); all no shows will forfeit class credit and be charged a $7 naughty spanking (auto deducted from account.)
- Clientele arriving more than 15 minutes late will be considered no shows and will not be admitted into class. This is for the clientele's safety as they will miss the warm up/intro instruction, and for the respect for the teacher and participants who will be firmly enveloped in class at this point.
- Persons on waitlist will be moved into class spots up to 90 minutes prior to class and notified via email; please exit waitlist if you will not be able to check email or make class within that time frame.
Party and Private Session Policies:
- We do not offer refunds for parties or private sessions, though the appointment may be rescheduled if you cancel within 48 hours of your booked time.